|JOIN BLOG - keep informed of books as they become available|
EBOOKS FOR SALE NOW!Rare Out-of-Print Biographies and Genealogies :- The following out-of-print books are for sale in the PDF FORMAT. Upon receipt of your order for a book, it will be emailed to you. No Shipping. Save Money.
- Adamson family by A. P. Adamson (1918). Begins with John Baldwin Adamson of Maryland who received a 1726
land grant in Frederick County and his son, Basil Adamson, 51 pp. 3.89 MB. $10.00.
- Bone Connections by Dorothy Holland Herring and Jeannette Holland Austin (1970), 35 pp., 6.07 MB. $8.00.
- Burwell with Notes by George H. Burwell (1908), 36 pp., 2.88 MB. $8.00.
- Camp 1630-1777 by Jeannette Holland Austin (1991), 137 pp., 15.86 MB. $10.00.
- Chamberlain. One Branch of Descendants of Thomas Chamberlain of Woburn, 1644 by George W. Chamberlain (1897), 13 pp.
- Cooper. The Family Record of John Cooper 1778-1909 arranged by Sarah Edna Cooper Holtzclaw (1909), 27 pp.,
Bedford County, Virginia; Georgia. 14 pp., 12.22 MB. $8.00.
- Copeland Genealogy. 900 years, begins in France, 19 pp., 2.09 MB. $8.00
- Craighead Family. Descendants of Rev. Thomas and Margaret Craighead 1658-1876. (1876), 165 pp., 5.92 MB. $10.00.
- Denison. A Record of the Descendants of Samuel Denison, late of Floyd, Oneida, NY, Commencing with William
Denison to America in 1631 and settled in Roxbury, Massachusetts by George Burlingame Denison (1900), 88 pp., 2.74 MB. $10.00.
- Graham. Letters from a Self-Made Merchant to His son by George Horace Loramer,
Small, Maynard & Company, Boston (1905), 312 pp. Letters from John Graham, head of the house of Graham & Co.,
at the Union Stock Yards in Chicago, to his son, Pierpont, at Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts -
This book was a rare find in an antique shop in Brunswick, Georgia. 18.60 MB. $10.00
- Harrison. Benjamin Harrison by Gen. Lew Wallace and Hon. Murat Halstead, 422 pgs., 1892 by Edgewood
Publishing Co., includes a very interesting account of his life and
many photographs. 19.23 MB. $10.00.
- Holland (1000-1988) By Jeannette Holland Austin. 500 pages of genealogy and family history; photographs,
illustrations. This book has been out of print since 1999 and will not be reprinted, 953.54 MB. - $20.00.
- Loomis Family. One Bassett Family in America by Buel Burdell Bassett (1926), 18 pp., 1.18MB. $8.00.
- Memoires D'Outre-Tombe (1814-1815) by Francois-Rene, Vicomte De Chateaubriand (1904).
Includes extensive notes of 18th century French persons, including birth/death dates; a Genealogy Chart of the House of Bourboun beginning with Henry IV
(1589-1610) and a Genealogy Chart of the House of Bonaparte, beginning with Charles-Bonaparte, the father of
Napoleon I. 164 pp., 8.78 MB. $10.00.
- Oglethorpe. Biographical Memorials of James Oglethorpe by Thaddeus Mason Harris. 177 pp., 382.85 MB. $10.00.
- Rossdhu. Chiefs of the Clan Colquhoun of Luss, since the 12th century, 24 pp., 1.92 MB. $8.00.
- Semple. Genealogical History of Family Semple from 1214 to 1888 by William Alexander Semple (1888), 59 pp., 1.59 MB.
- Severance Genealogy by Henry Ormal Severance (1927), 29 pp., 1.03 MB. $8.00.
- Stokes. The Book of Stokes (1201-1915) by J. Lemack Stokes, D. C., 26 pp., 6.09 MB. $8.00.
- My Vagabondage by J. E. Patterson. An intimate autobiography of Nature's Nomad (Patterson), 373 pp.,
printed in London by William Heineman. 33.25 MB. $10.00.
- Yowell (genealogy) by Clark S. Yowell (1931). Includes Ewell family in Virginia, 87 pp., 1.67 MB. $10.00
FAST RESEARCH by Jeannette Holland Austin - $27.00
Learn how to find your ancestors faster, which records provide the most information.
SUBSCRIBE to Genealogy-Books.com and Read Books Online